It's Sucks To Be In Mr. Klutz's Shoes
Trust Me. . .
Thursday, July 24, 2008, 9:25 AM

Good morning, new readers of Mr. Klutz..

Yes, this is my new blog, interesting entries will be filled in here(well hopefully).. As for my previous readers, i bet you probably wonder why the change? Oh well, i guess my slavery contract to the country is about to finish and a lot of change is about to come, so i might as well, put the past behind and come to a clean slate.

Like it or not about this blog, i like the design of it. Simple and dark. Just like Secrets. Most of you must be wondering, why Mrklutz, well, let me tell you a bit about myself which most of my loyal readers know about me, the closest ones i suppose. I'm a guy who gets struck my bad luck, (picture the guy from Just My Luck movie or think Ugly Betty yeah!) yup, I'm not kidding, accidents happen, bad timing when it comes to bad luck, well, I ain't complaining but mostly of it is true, so i decide to call this blog Mr.Klutz. More ramblings about myself and hopefully I hope to give this blog a good laugh. Haha..

Nothing is better with a new leaf eh? Haha.. Leaf? Or leave? Well, It doesn't matter.

Watch out readers, look out for Mr.Klutz tumbling your way down.





xoxo clumsy mr.klutz signin out.