|
It's Sucks
To Be In
Mr. Klutz's Shoes Trust Me. . . |
|
|
Sunday, September 14, 2008, 9:21 PM
Hmm.. This post is specially for my dear sweet Naha. I know it's been quite a rough year for u and month, knowing lots of things had been going on in your life, as much as i do wanna help u, i know i can't and i hate seeing myself being helpless and lookin at ur condition rite now. There's nothin i cud do to salvage ur relationship with him, and as much as u want him badly and me seeing u guys together again, i only cud be ur listening ear.. I wrote somethin for u, hopefully, it might mean somethin to u, dun do anythin stupid babe... Ain't Worth it.. As the time passed, What else is there can i trust? I felt clueless, helpless and living in disgrace, and you juz left without a trace, no remorse & no sign of concern, did u let all the happy memories juz crash and burn? I'm kept in the dark and nowhere else to turn, My heart kept inflicted by itself but is there somethin i'll learn? You were my everythin which i thought i'm gonna spend my life with, After wad happened, i'm lost, and felt that i couldn't breathe, It's never easy to be myself without you, I'll never get over u cuz it's not an easy thing for me to do.... xoxo clumsy mrklutz signing out.. |
|