|
It's Sucks
To Be In
Mr. Klutz's Shoes Trust Me. . . |
|
|
Thursday, September 04, 2008, 7:38 PM
I felt the pain, I never felt ashamed, The voices in my head is driving me insane. What I've been through, Living here without you, Wish i felt it was true, But there's nothing more i could do. Mistaken for not listening, Here i am grieving, I am juz a human being, Yet here i am resenting. It's never been easy, To think that I'm not behaving responsibly, There you are judging me, Be in my shoes and you'll see.. I'm havin a very bad week, even though lookin forward to ORD, and now i'm writting crappy poems which i'm not sure what jibberish shit I'm talkin about and i juz wish some1 out there could juz here me out.. I need a friend.. xoxo clumsy mrklutz signin out... |
|