It's Sucks To Be In Mr. Klutz's Shoes
Trust Me. . .
Saturday, November 22, 2008, 11:08 PM






If there's 1 thing i learn about facebook, it has become a gossip heir.. or better still, a place where people know ur whereabouts and updates. Ah, yes, I'm back after a very long hiatus due to work. Still wondering where I'm working, here's the juice, I'm retailing at Mooks which is under Newurbanmale.com. Happy or not, well, haha.. I'm juz gonna keep it to myself..


Well, updates, hmm.. Met quite a few part timers, Leslie, Hubert, Linus and Kyler, been comfortable werkin with them and interesting people too.. Especially with Kyler and Leslie.. Haha.. Melissa has been gr8 though i thought she might need her "backbones" up, i hope u know wad i mean, Mel.. Benneth, can be pain in the ass sometimes, but he's okay.. Obviously, a huge intervention is gonna be carry out in months to come, but hopefully wadever that comes, it comes for the better.. I gotta hav to keep telling myself to be strong and not be such a wimp.


Other news, I'm making a comeback in theatre!! Yes, after 2 years hiatus due to NS, I'm back on track to acting, yes, I'm involved with Yellow Chair productions, it's called Judgement Day, the shows involves 6 people, who are like inter-connected on how to they AIDS which got themselves in a limbo waiting to be judged. Haha.. I'm still brushing up my character, it's still sucky though, but hopefully it'll be better by then. Won't tell u wad i'll be playing as but u'll know if u come to my show, here are the details:


Date:
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Time:
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
The Room Upstairs, ACTION Theatre
Street:
42 Waterloo Street


Tix are selling at $15


For tickets: Contact SUE at 81005221 OR Get them Online at:http://jd.phunkiefresh.net/

I'm guessing u guys be wondering wad are the pics above, well, it's Billy's birthday and photos are courtesy of Danny Ramlan and Billy Barker, yup it was his 23rd birthday tht was held earlier of this month, and yes, it was 1 hell of a blast.. funny comment from herman:
Herms: U really look like a photographer in the pics. u also took a lot nice photos
also now. maybe u shud be a photographer.
ME: Erm, thanks for the flattering comment, but I'm sure my close fren, danny
wud differ to ur comment. And too bad, i love photography but i dun hav
camera. haha..
Herms: U can achieve it if u want it..
ME: Hmm.. Maybe 1 day.. But i wanna go back to writting again. Lols.. Dotz..
We had fun but too bad we didn't managed to make the birthday boy drunk to that last bit, instead some1 else, i think got drunk. Ironically.. muahaha... Well, from wad i observed, all of us look fabulous. And i really miss the girls in tht photos. Ok i promise i'll update my blog regularly as possible even how much occupied i am..

gotta go.. xoxo mr.klutz signing out.